This position is similar to the work of a search engine Ad Assessor, only it’s working directly for Facebook.
Facebook are looking for raters to help assess the quality of search results for People, Pages, Games, etc.
The projects involve investigating and rating search results, identifying patterns and providing feedback to the engineers to help improve the quality.
This role can be remote.
I’m afraid that’s about all the details I have at the moment as it’s not something I am personally involved in.
Pay is not discussed until after you have applied.
From the application page:
- Evaluate, label and identify patterns in search results
- Work closely with engineers and provide feedback on the quality
- General data entry related tasks
- Fluency in written and verbal English
- Expert at using search engines to find information on the internet
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail is essential to ensure the quality of your work completed is of the highest standard
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and work in multiple tools/web browser windows at one time
- Access to a computer and a broadband internet connection
Check it out for yourself on the Facebook Careers Page and good luck!