If you are just beginning your online money making adventure, wouldn’t it be great to get some actual facts and figures from some actual real people already making money online?
I guess it wouldn’t be fair to peek into the earnings of other online money makers without revealing the stats for Show Me Some Money first, but in my defence this site is very new and I’ve only been trying to make money online for a couple of months, things can only get better – or so they say 🙂
- Alexa rank jumped from 4m to 1.7m and now at 1.3m so that’s going in the right direction!
- Unique visitors up from less than 50 a day to over 200 (300 on a good day!). Not too shabby for a four month old site!
- Making some great contacts in similar niches and getting lots of sound advice and support from the likes of Moe over at zzzprofits, Nick from NicksTrafficTricks, Anton from MoneyOnComputer.com and more.
- More interaction and returning visitors on Facebook and Pinterest.
- Lots of long tail keywords ranking on page 1 of Google.
I know things are improving slowly and steadily and I’m looking forward to whatever comes next. At least I’ve taken the first step and done something to make money, have you taken your first steps yet? If not, why not?
Don’t ever stop believing that an income can be made online, and by many is being made. If you need some motivation to either get going or to keep going, then read on; I have some good news!
Need to convince your family/friends it can be done (I do – daily!) when they think you are wasting your time? Or are you (like me) just plain nosey?
On to much more interesting online earners!
The following stats are courtesy of Miranda Grimm – creator of WAH Adventures
- Ebele shared her modest income doing side jobs through May of this year on her site. ($100-300 a month is nice extra money!)
- And bringing us back to reality is a good look at an impressive but more typical income from working online at NoJobForMom.com. (June earned her $1771)
- Jess shared how much she made in July as a writer and social media expert. (Jess made over $2500 in July)
- The Young WAH Wife shares her income monthly and where it came from. It is impressive! Check out her July Income here!(She brought in over $5,000 in July)
- Another impressive income sharer from “How I Make Money Blogging“. (Last February this blogger earned over 17 grand)
- Wow, a friend shared this one with me and you will be shocked! June income report for this guy is more than a lot of people’s yearly salary!! Check it out.(Earned over 40,000 in June alone!)
Ana Hoffman from Traffic Generation Cafe has also generously shared her monthly income stats and boasts an impressive $1097 profit for July 2012.
Funmom91 shared her impressive stats at over $4k (and she’s 8 months pregnant!) with the majority of earnings coming from Odesk
Also well worth a look is the Top Bloggers list over at Monthly Income Report – Some great inspirational monthly stats to drool over!
Thanks to everyone who has shared these success stories and opened themselves up like this, I’m sure I wont be the only one to benefit morale wise from these fab stats!
This time next month you could be sharing your monthly stats and boasting four figures or more, but only if you stop thinking about making money online and actually take that first step! Just Do It!
Good luck and happy earning!