Do you have your goals set for September?
No goals = no accountability = no motivation = no business = no money!
- To get daily visits up to an average of 300 per day, rather than 300 being a good day. If I can work on the quality of my posts and getting more traffic then the beginning of 2013 should be looking pretty bright!
- I will stop being quite so obsessed with stats and rankings and actually get some work done.
- I aim to post new articles to this site twice per week.
- Get at least one new product up per day on my other site and develop the domain that I bought but haven’t yet turned into a site.
- I am going to make enough money to have a professional designer improve the look and layout of thereallycoolstuff.com
- I am going to make the tough decision I’m struggling with as to whether or not to let The Baby Checklist go.
- I’m going to throw myself into my SFI business and try to get at least two more PSA’s in my downline as well as generating some Tripleclicks sales.
- I’m going to be more confident at asking for help.
- I am going to learn to log off by 8pm, and not come back to check until the next morning, not even a sneaky peek at Google Analytics real time view!
That’s about it for me, nothing too drastic and all do-able if I just get stuck in!
Will September be the month that you start making (more) money?
Let me know your goals for this month, and get some accountability going.
At the end of the month we can see if the goals set have been achieved, and also set our new goals for October.
If this month’s goals didn’t quite go to plan, it will be a good opportunity for a bit of team brainstorming to work out why, and what you could do differently next month.